There are a lot of times in the lives of each and every one of us when we have to say goodbye to someone. That someone could be a loved one, a relative, a friend or a person who was associated to us in life. The greeting messages for goodbye are the messages which are meant to be written in greeting cards of these occasions i.e. when you are saying goodbye.
Given below are a few of messages which can be used by anyone for the purpose of reference. The messages contained vary from being addressed to teachers, relatives and fellow associates.
Sample Greeting Messages for Goodbye
- All the days that we spent together working on the research team, the jokes we’d crack along with the modelled data and the appreciation we built for each other in the interim- I will miss it all. Goodbye dear fellow, may you reach new heights.
- Dear class, it the end of the year and also the end of my teaching career. I am retiring and you were my last batch. Besides being the last you were the best of my students, which is why I am going to cherish all of you all my life. Goodbye and all the very best for your future.
- Dear mom and dad, I am writing this note to say goodbye to the both of you. I am going off on a new project and I am going to miss you a lot. I will be back soon but I hope you guys will miss me too. Loads of love, Emma.
- Dear Mrs. Watson, I wanted to tell you that it was a great pleasure to be working with you for all these years for a decade seems like a lifetime right now. I have learnt a lot from you and will always remember everything. Hope you’ll remember me too. Goodbye.
- John, my big guy, dad is going off to his next mission and don’t know when I will be coming back. But I promise I will make it home before your next birthday. And when I am fulfilling my duty you are always there with me in my heart. Happy birthday son and goodbye.
- Goodbye Mr. Jones, we know you are only moving onto better opportunity after the promotion but we wanted to tell you that we’ll always remember you and miss you. Take care, all of your colleagues.