Farewell Good luck messages are the good bye messages which are sent to the person who is leaving and going away. This message could be for your existing colleague, any friend, your relative, neighbours or any other known person. These messages carry a tone of love and gratitude along with the cherishing words for the time spent together.
The farewell messages can be delivered through a card, SMS, email or any other social media platforms like Facebook. These messages should also convey to the receiver that their absence would be missed badly by you and your group.
Sample Farewell Good Luck Messages
- Today our team is losing its heart beat and centre of happiness. Your joke and enthusiasm made us feel and enjoy each day like Sunday. This farewell is painful but all our hearties congratulation and good luck for your coming future.
- Today my heart really weeps out loud, since we will have to part ways with our source of inspiration and commitment. On your farewell, wishing you all the very best for all your future endeavor.
- You were a colleague who was less a co-worker and more a dear friend. It’s hard to bid you good bye with a smile on my face. But I still smile thinking of your bright future and golden days ahead. Good Luck, I know you will Rock at your new work place as well.
- All good things in life must come to an end and this farewell party is a cruel reminder of that fact. You were the best co-worker and close friend and I wish you all good luck and success for your future.
- Our grounds will become dry and barren with your departure but we wish you a greener pasture. Farewell to the dear friend who was the life of our group. We will miss you a lot. All the very best and good luck for your bright future ahead.
- With your farewell productivity of the company will decrease and miscellaneous expenses will increase. Losing a sincere and hardworking employee is not easy for any organisation. All the best for your future assignments. Farewell dear colleague.
- The head hunter who hunted you must be hunt down by telling him that he has managed to do the best hunt ever. All the best and farewell to the dearest buddy of my office.
- The biggest loss suffered by our company in this fiscal year is your farewell. Good Luck for your bright future.