Good luck messages for co-workers are ones that are sent to a colleague in order to wish good luck for a special occurrence that is due to happen shortly. These messages are a special way to wish the co-workers and helps maintain a cordial relationship. These messages can be sent to the colleagues through text messages, greeting card, SMS or even email. These messages become a source of warm encouragement for the co-worker. Some samples of the messages are given below for reference.
Sample Good Luck Messages for Co-Workers
- May this new property usher in an era of prosperity and good life for you and your near and dear ones. Good luck and god bless!
- This pay hike is a fitting reminder of your hard work and displays that our company recognizes your efforts and the long hours that you put in achieve company’s goals. Good luck and god speed!
- Though your zeal and hard work can overcome any ill luck, I wish you best of luck my friend and colleague, to excel in your new senior role much more effectively and efficiently and come out with flying colors all the time.
- Although we worked in different departments, I have had a very good time working with you and we have created truly great results and value for our company. Good luck partner in your new job at the new company and may you continue to exceed expectations & create more value for every company that you work for.
- It’s heart-warming to hear that you are finally getting married my dear colleague – may your better half fill your life with joy and laughter all the way. Good luck!
- I was pleasantly surprised to hear that your wife delivered a bundle of joy! Please accept my best wishes my dear colleague and may your new-born give you all the pleasures of a joyous parenthood. Good luck & take care!
- Dear Colleague, I just came to know that you bought your first car, and it’s so good to hear that. Congratulations & good luck with your new vehicle. Good luck & god speed!
- Very pleased to hear that your daughter has fortunately got an internship opportunity at the company that you and I have worked for years together as colleagues & good friends. Please give my best wishes & good luck to her!