The best way to wish someone good luck for an important event or happening in life is to write them a good luck wishes message. Good luck wishes messages are the messages which convey the genuine good luck wish of the sender. These types of messages must be framed using motivational words and can be sent through greetings, SMS, emails or social networking sites.
The following are some of the examples of these messages and they can be referred to be anyone.
Sample Good Luck Wishes Messages
- As the important day of your sports meet comes near, I and your dad would like to wish you good luck for it and are proud of you for opting for such an event at school. We are sure that you will perform quite well and make us even more proud.
[blockquote]In certain situations of life, all we can do is wish someone good luck for performing well as the final result depends upon preparation, luck and hardwork. So here’s wishing you the very best of luck for your examinations and hope that you top the class once again.[/blockquote]
- I know this is the first time that you have been away from your mom during your exam preparation and I know that you must be nervous and tense. But son, you are a bright student who will do really well. So good luck for your exams and wish you the best for your future.
- As the day of your entrance test comes near, I am getting more tensed than you because I know you have put in your best efforts for this paper. All the best and good luck for it and hope that the results are better than your expectations.
[notice noticeType=”approved” ]Luck is a thing which is needed inspite of hardwork and dedication. So I would like to wish you good luck for your 100 m race and long jump event. May you perform really very well and come out a winner like you always have.[/notice]
- Someone as talented as you doesn’t require luck to excel because your hardwork is enough for you. But still I would like to wish you good luck so that everything is on your side on the big day of the exam. God bless.
- God bless my daughter and make her excel in all that she does from today onwards. Good luck for your college life.