Thank you and good luck card messages are meant to be written into the cards where the sender wants to express a combination of feeling towards the receiver. The said combination or mix of feelings means the sender want to wish the receiver good luck for something and also want to thank him/ her for whatever the receiver has done for the sender. A few samples of such messages are given below.
Sample Thank You and Good Luck Card Messages
- Hey Jenna, thank you so much for all that you have done for me in the past few years. You have been the person I could always lean on for anything that I ever needed. Now you are going give exams that are very important for your career and I want to wish you good luck for the exams.
- Mom, thank you for being my protector, my mentor and my rock. Thank you everything you have done for me, you have always lived for me and all of us, but now we all want you to take the step towards your professional career. Good luck Mama.
- Thank you dear friend for all of your best wishes on my birthday. I must say that I am truly blessed to have loving people like you in my life. Also good luck to you for your new business venture, I am full of confidence when I say that you will do great and will definitely succeed.
- Respected Sir, you have taught me not just the syllabus prescribed lessons, but also many important lessons of life. Thank you for mentoring me into a better human being. Good luck sir, and all the best for all your future endeavours. I will always remember you.
- Good luck my little sister, all the best for your college life. I know you will make a lot of friends and do great in both your social as well as student life. I thank you dear sister for coming into my life and making it special with all the love you have given me.
- My dear son, you are the most loving and caring son a mother could hope for. Thank for all the love you have ushered me with. Thank you for all the caring little things you do for me. And not that you are moving towards a new job, I want to wish you all the very best and good luck for this job.