Nights become even more special when you receive a good night text messages from your loved one. Romantic good night text messages for her are the love filled text messages that are sent by a male person to his female counterpart to bid her good night in a romantic way.
These messages must be framed with the feelings of love, care and passion for the female and are sent at the night time to convey your good night greeting. The tone of these messages is romantic and expresses the feelings of love for the female.
Sample romantic good night text messages for her
- [blockquote]At this point of night, if I could get one chance, I would hold you by your side and would romance. I am missing you all this while, good night and have a nice sleep.[/blockquote]
- You are a dearest darling in my life, one day I would love you all through by making you my wife. I would have the best love for you to show, I would not miss an opportunity to love you from head to toe. Good night!
- [blockquote]You are an angel in disguise; I want to make love with you with no surprise. I want to caress you so that you may rise. Good night and sleep nice.[/blockquote]
- If given an opportunity, I would gather all these lovely nights and keep in hugging you very tight. I would switch off the light, and would fill your night with the moments of fun and delight. Good night!
- You are an angel sent from the GOD above. With you I am in deepest love. It is time to lay down on bed, always remember that I will love you in all the days ahead. Good night!
- It is time for you to close your eyes and maintain that gentle smile. I will be sitting by your side, watching you sleep all this while. Good night!
- [blockquote]You are my dearest princess. I promise you that I would fill your days and nights with happiness. This message is to let you know that I dearly miss you, sending this greeting so say good night to you.[/blockquote]
- It is time for an angel to lie down. I feel so romantic when you are around. You were the best person that I have ever found. Good night and have a blessed night.