Sweet goodnight messages for facebook are ones that are used to wish good night to near and dear ones on Facebook.
These messages are an ideal way to end the day with a good and sweet cheerful note that makes everyone’s night a peaceful and happy one.
Sample Sweet Good Night Messages for Facebook
[blockquote]The main reason why people say that you cannot sleep is because your dreams have come true with the person you love has become the most beautiful thing for you. Good night.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Sleeping next to the person whom you love the most in your life is a true blessing and cherish the best things god has given to you in life. Have a blessed good night.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]As the day is coming to an end, let’s all thank God for his blessings he has showered on us. Good night!!![/blockquote]
- Very good night and sweet dreams to all those on facebook right now and may you wake up to one of the freshest mornings of your life.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]The only difference between dreams and attaining those dreams is the sleeping and the effort. One does not have to make any effort to sleep but to make those dreams come true one has to slog it out. So sleep tight and wake up to face the challenges of life.[/notice]
- To keep that cherished dream alive you need to have a snoozy sleep at night.
- One of the most comforting things for us when falling asleep is the fact that there is someone working for you while you are fast asleep. Have a great sleep.
- Have a good night’s sleep and do not oversleep as you have business to peep at the early morning beep. Have a good sleep.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Don’t think of another day and don’t think of another night the best thing to do is sleep tonight. Good night to all on facebook right now.[/notice]
- Wishing all my loved ones a very good night. May you have a good sleep and wake up fresh.
- Have a sound and peaceful sleep to get up fresh to face the new challenges of life. Good Night!!
- Dear friends have a good sleep with lovely dreams. May all your dreams come true. Good Night!!!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]As we are moving towards the end of the day lets all take a moment to thank God for all the smiles and happiness he has given. Good Night[/notice]