Graduation messages for family are those messages which are written by a person to a family whose member has just graduated. These messages are written so as to congratulate the family for the graduation of one of its member’s. The tone used in such messages must be that of happiness and joy. Given below are a few samples of graduation messages for family.
Sample Graduation Messages for Family:
- I am sure this is a proud day for all of you now that your son has graduated with first division. Enjoy each moment and congratulations to all of you.
- Your daughter has made you proud Mrs and Mr. Gregory. Many many congratulations to you on this day and may you enjoy every moment of her success.
- Graduation day of any family member is a joyous occasion for the family. So enjoy a lot and party on this day. Many congratulations to all of you.
- Sarah has finally graduated with honours. I hope all of you are really proud and happy on this occasion. Congratulations.
- Congratulations of this proud occasion when another family member has graduated with such brilliant marks.
- Wishing all the members of Jack’s family a lot of congratulations for this proud day of Jack getting Graduate.