To the newly accomplished graduates, one must offer their heartfelt best wishes to their children in the form of Graduation Messages from parents. Graduation Messages full of care and tenderness makes the pupil really more confident and makes them surer of themselves.
Sample Graduation Messages from Parents
[blockquote]With a proud feeling in our heart, we call you a successful graduate! On completion of your graduation, we have thought to celebrate your success with great celebrations. With friends and family members, let us mark your success a day to remember forever. Congratulations![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Congratulations dear graduate! You have made your mom and dad really proud and happy. We are so glad to hear about the completion of your graduation. With this we wish you all the best for your prospering future. [/blockquote]May you continue to study with such excellence now and forever.
- You have really made us proud by completing your graduation with such good results. We always had trust and faith in your skills and potentials and we knew you will sail through. Congratulations dear child, we look forward to have great celebration with you.
- The most awaited day is finally here! My sweet little daughter has grown up to be called a successful graduate and it is a moment of pride and cheer. We are so happy for you; we always knew that you will sail through. We wish you all the best for your future life, we trust you that you will continue to rise.
- We always had faith in you and knew you would not let us down. Congratulations on your success and graduation. You have made us both proud to be your parents.
- We knew that you would make it and make us proud. Congratulations on graduating.
- May your graduation degree open new doors of success in your life. A hearty congratulations and wishing you happiness forever.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Your one degree has made us immensely proud to be your parents. May you have a long and successful life ahead. Congratulations on your graduation.[/notice]
- We are so proud and happy to be your parents on this big day of your life. Hope you have a great life ahead that is filled with more such successes. Lots of love on your graduation.
- We are so proud of your accomplishment and hope to see you emerge as a brighter person in the years to come. Congratulations on your graduation.
- Your graduation degree has made us proud to be your parents. May you have more new and promising beginnings.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]This is a time to celebrate your graduate degree and hope for a bright future of endless opportunities and possibilities. We are such proud parents today. Congratulations on your success.[/notice]