Graduation messages to cousin are those types of messages that are written by a person to wish his/her cousin for graduating successfully.
These messages are often used either to congratulate the cousin or to wish him/her all the best for the future. The length of these messages must be kept short and one must try and stick to the point while framing graduation messages to a cousin.
Some samples have been given below which can be used for reference by any person.
Sample Graduation Messages to a Cousin
With a proud heart, I take this opportunity to congratulate my favourite cousin on completion of her graduation. This surely calls for great celebrations! Congratulations.
Congratulations dearest cousin brother, wish you all the best for your future.
The news of the completion of your gradation surely calls for a great celebration. I always had confidence in your strengths and potentials and I knew that you would rise, in spite of all the failures.
- Dearest cousin, you are now going to experience the most important phase of your life, your graduation time. I wish you all the best for your studies so that you manage to secure success and therefore shine. Good luck wishes for your graduation.
I feel so glad that my dearest cousin brother has completed his graduation with such good scores. It is because of your dedication and perseverance that you earned success. Congratulations dear graduate!
- As you are pursuing your graduation, I would like to advise you to kindly study with sincerity and dedication. It is very necessary that you should have a clear vision towards your goal and movie towards it with great determination. Al the best for your graduation dear cousin.
- Dear cousin, I heard the good news of you passing high school with distinction in all the subjects. I feel very happy and proud of you and want to wish you congratulations for the future.
- It is a day that all of us have always dreamed of. You have finally become a graduate dear even though you were faced with many difficulties and challenges. Congratulations.
Congratulations to my favorite cousin for passing college and becoming a graduate. You have made me proud and proved that you are hardworking and sincere.
- Your hardwork and dedication has finally paid off. Congratulations on becoming a graduate dear cousin and wish you good luck for the future.