Graduation messages to a sister are those messages which are written on the occasion or event of graduation and are written by the sender to his/her sister.
These messages are meant to congratulate the sister on her graduation and to encourage her for the future. These messages must not be too long or lengthy and must be kept as precise as possible. Given below are a few samples of graduation messages to a sister.
Graduation Messages to a Sister
[blockquote]I feel so special to announce to the family members that my sister is a graduate now. Good luck for your career prospects and keep on achieving excellence.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Your graduation has proved that education is the key to unlock one’s potentials. You have really made us proud with your meritorious results. Congratulation dear sister![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Your graduation day comes as a proud moment in my life as I have seen you grow up to stand on your own feet. Many congratulations and may god be with you in the future.[/blockquote]
- You have really made us proud by completing your graduation with such good grades. Congratulations for being a graduate and all the best for your higher studies!
- Dear sister, you have showed that every milestone can be achieved through hard work and dedication. It was your perseverance and sincerity that has earned you a graduation degree. I am so happy on your success. Congratulations for being a graduate!
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]Dearest sister, you graduation is finally completed! It is now the beginning of newer prospects and endeavours. Wishing you good luck for the continued success.[/notice]
- My sweet little sister is a graduate! I always knew that you can do it and you have proved me right! This is a proud moment for us and a moment to celebrate. Congratulation on your graduation.
- Sister, wishing you many such years of success. Congratulations on your graduation.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]Dear sister, I am so proud of you today as you have completed your graduate studies and have got great marks. Congratulations and best of luck for the future.[/notice]
- This day makes me feel so proud and happy as my baby sister graduates from college and is going to enter the real world. Congratulations and have a great day dear.
- Graduation day is a proud day in everybody’s life and I am sure you are feeling really happy today. I feel really proud today.