Boss is a mentor, a guide and the one who helps you in all aspects of your professional life. Hence, during any special occasion that is very special to your boss, would definitely call for a great celebration. Greeting card messages for boss can be sent from an employee to his/ her boss on the occasion of Boss day, birthday, wedding anniversary, wedding celebration, come back from business trip and such other occasions.
The tone of such messages will express gratitude and best wishes and they will be written for the boss in appreciation to his contribution. Below mentioned messages would give you a fair idea as to how such messages can be framed.
Sample Greeting Card Messages for Boss
- A very happy birthday to a great mentor and a wonderful person. Wishing you success and happiness always. Have a wonderful day and a great birthday boss!
- It’s time that your wife bosses over you henceforth. Wish you a great married life boss!
- Your sincerity inspires us, your hard work motivates us. You set a great example for all of us. Happy birthday boss!
- Leaders never boss. They influence. You do. Thank You boss. Have a wonderful day on your birthday!
- It is rare to find a good employer and at the same time a friend. I am so glad to be your employee. I wish you all the best. Happy birthday!
- Dear boss, I think it’s time that you take a day off and have the best time with your wife. A very happy wedding anniversary!
- Dear boss, you are one in million. To work with you is a whole lot of fun. Wish you a very happy birthday!
- Just wanted to wish a little sunshine back into the heart of someone who gives it all year long. Happy birthday to the best boss!
- You are a true decision maker and ideal team leader. It’s your sincere effort that all our progress chart moves high in a smooth way. Warm wishes to you on Boss day!
- Your refined skills and dashing demeanor sets you apart from the crowd. You have been the reason for change, I wanted to see in myself. Happy boss’s day!
- Thanks for being my boss. It’s your leadership abilities that have helped me to excel and reach my goal of achievement. Your support really means a lot to me. Best wishes on Boss day!
- You are a wonderful boss who knows the meaning of team work, who encourages and inspires, whom people respect and admire and who makes the workplace a nice place to be. Hope you had a wonderful business trip. Welcome back!
- Workplace was boring place without you. Hope the business trip was a successful one. Welcome back!