Greetings to employees should be warm, and sincere. It should convey the message intended without being overly personal. But, at the same time, the messages should make the employee feel valued and appreciated. Greetings to employees could be sent on various occasions including festivals, joining or leaving the company or even for getting a retirement. Messages to employees should preferably communicate a small appreciation for the work done by them and how important it was for you.
Given below is a list of a few greetings that can be used for sending greetings to employees.
- Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and taking this opportunity to also tell you that you are Santa’s gift to our team.
- May this New Year see you excel in all that you do including the projects that you undertake for the team. Peace, prosperity and good luck to you and your loved ones.
- [notice noticeType=”alert” ]Congratulations on the birth of Junior. Wishing you a fruitful and satisfying parenting. We trust your discipline and care. God bless the new born![/notice]
- We want to congratulate you on behalf of all the members of this team for achieving the target. It was a difficult task, but you did it. We are proud of you!
- Let the joy of Christmas bring good cheer and merriment in your circle of family and loved ones.
- On your birthday, I want to remind you of what an important addition to our team you are. Wishing a very happy birthday to you today and for many more years to come.
- Sincere Thank you for your dedication to the project and Heartiest wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
- Happy Birthday and best wishes for a wonderful year ahead. Another Best achiever’s award maybe to celebrate another year added?
- Congratulations to you on the addition to your family that makes you perfectly complete. God bless your bundle of joy!
- Now that your little one is here, our office family get-togethers will become merrier.Congratulations to both of you for the addition in the family.
- [blockquote]We welcome (Name of employee) to the (Name of Organisation) family and look forward to many years of fruitful association.[/blockquote]
- It is that time of the year when we can look back with appreciation for our achievements and look forward with hope for all that we have planned to achieve. Let us celebrate together this New Year with hopes of new successes.
- So, you are taking on bigger responsibilities. We will miss your easy jokes and bright smile at that corner table. Congratulations on your new job and hoping to see you at our off sites at least once a year to share your anecdotes.
- The years of strict discipline and high dedication you put into your service has reaped many benefits for you and the company. It is now time to take off on that long cherished dream of a holiday in France. Congratulations on your successful completion of 18 years of work to this bliss of retired life.