An anniversary is an occasion of happiness for two people who got married or engaged on the same day, year/years ago. This day is a celebration of love, togetherness and happiness and the best way to wish someone on their anniversary is by sending them a greeting card with a greeting message for anniversary written in it.
Such messages are used to wish ‘Happy anniversary’ to the recipient and must sound happy and congratulatory in tone. The following are a few examples and samples of greeting messages for anniversary which anyone can use for reference.
Sample Greeting Messages for Anniversary:
- On the occasion of your 3rd wedding anniversary, I would like to wish you all the love, happiness and joy in the world and hope you to remain together for all the years to come. Congratulations to you.
- Many congratulations to the best couple in the world on the occasion of their 25th wedding anniversary. Hope you two continue setting an example for all lovers and couples and remain happy ever after.
- Your love story is a story of romance, drama, love, happiness and laughter. Even after 7 years into the marriage, you two haven’t changed and may god bless you both. Happy 7th wedding anniversary. Loads of love.
- May god bless you both. Many congratulations for your wedding anniversary. Have a good day.
- Here’s wishing you and David a very happy wedding anniversary. May god bless you always and keep you happy with each other.
- Love is an emotion which never changes and continues to grow as we grow. You two have proved this statement right by being together in love for 10 years. Congrats for your anniversary and May god bless this union.
- On the day of your 5th anniversary, I would like to say that you are the best couple in the world and your love is an example and inspiration for all the other couples. God bless.
- I have seen you both together for the last 10 years, ever since you first met and I am surprised to see that you are still in as much love as you were before. Happy anniversary love birds and May god bless you both.
- God bless the happy couple. Wishing you all the love and joy on your 4th anniversary.
- Heartiest congratulations for completing 8 years of marital bliss. You guys make the perfect couple and may god bless you.