Colleagues are those people who we spend most part of our day with. Since one tends to spend so much time with them, they often become like friends and family. Thus it is natural to make colleagues feel special by writing them greeting messages for wishing happy birthday, happy anniversary, congratulations or good luck.
Greeting messages for colleagues are often sent through the medium of greeting cards. The following are some examples of greeting messages for colleagues and can be used by anyone for help or reference.
Sample Greeting Messages for Colleagues:
- Dear Jack, here’s wishing you the very best of luck for the upcoming appraisal process in the office. May you qualify for an appraisal and then treat us all!
- Happy birthday to the best colleague in the world who is more like a friend to me. May god bless you and give you all the happiness in the world.
- Here’s wishing my favorite colleague a very happy wedding anniversary. So when is our party dear friend?
- Congratulations dear George for getting the much deserved promotion. I hope you don’t forget your buddy after moving to the other department.
- Here’s wishing you a very happy holiday in Italy. May you have a lot of fun and return back to work soon.
- So sorry to hear about your accident Fred. Hope you get well soon and return to back because we all miss you a lot in office.
- Now as you are retiring from this job, I am realizing your importance. You have been a pillar of strength and support for me in the past 5 years and I shall miss you a lot once you leave. Good luck for your future.
- Wishing the best coworker in the world a very happy birthday. May you have a lovely day ahead and enjoy yourself a lot.
- Whenever someone retires from the office, the office becomes dull for a few days. But as you retire from this job, I am sure my life will become dull as I will miss you sorely. Happy retirement day dear Sarah and hope you have a great future ahead.
- Many congratulations to you for your recent appraisal. I am really happy for you and am eagerly waiting for the big treat.
- Good morning to all my lovely colleagues and friends. May your day at work go smoothly and may you all achieve your targets successful today.
- Good evening dear colleagues. Have a lovely shift.