Retirement from work or a job is that point in life when a person gets a permanent break from work and gets the chance to spend time with family. Retirement is both a happy and an emotional affair as after years of service, a person has to leave behind his/her job or profession.
Greeting messages for retirement are those messages which are written by a person to send his/her greetings to another person who is retiring from work. These messages can either be congratulatory or can be used for wishing best of luck for the future to the recipient. Given below are a few examples and samples.
Sample Greeting Messages for Retirement
- Dear Tim, you have given 20 years to this company and seeing you leave breaks my heart and the heart of everyone in this office. We all shall miss you and we wish you best of luck for your future.
- Here’s wishing the very best of luck for your future years. Hope retirement is turning out to be better for you than you had imagined.
- It is such an emotional day for me today. You were not only a colleague to me but also a friend and mentor. I hope you have a happy future and get to do all that you wanted to for all these years.
- Hey, here’s wishing you a rocking retirement and a very happy and relaxed future. You have worked enough and now it is time to rest, relax and listen to your heart.
- All these years, you have only worked and worked. But now as you have retired, you must pursue all your passions and go where your heart takes you. Wish you all the best and we all shall miss you in office.
- The office will be an incomplete place without you Sir. All of us have learnt so much from you and will treasure all the times spent. Wish you good luck for your future.
- You haven’t been able to give time to your family because of work but now as you retire, I am glad that all your time is now your family’s. Wishing you great retirement years ahead.
- Retiring is an emotional feeling but is also a moment of happiness as you realize that now you are finally free and can spend times with the ones you love. Hope your retirement goes very well and wish you a very good future ahead.