Thanksgiving is a special day that is celebrated with loved ones on account of the celebration of harvest of previous year. Greeting messages for Thanksgiving can be sent by you to your family, relatives, friends or any other near and dear ones. Such messages can be sent in the form of text messages, cards, email and such other mediums.
The tone of such messages will express happiness and marks celebration. The below mentioned messages would give a fair idea as to how such messages can be framed.
Sample Greeting Messages for Thanksgiving
- Hope this season is filled with lots of happiness and joy, wealth and prosperity. May your home be filled with love on this wonderful occasion. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy a warm holiday with your friends and family. Happy Thanksgiving!
- As thanksgiving is so soon to be around with autumn leaves falling on the ground, I wish that you have been enough to give thanks and celebrate with cheer. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this special occasion, hope you are blessed with peace and happiness. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May the good things in life be yours in abundance at Thanksgiving and throughout the coming year!
- Autumn is here, a time to cherish with those who are dear. My heart is longing to get you by my side. I am thinking of you this Thanksgiving!
- You are a very special person, someone I appreciate and care deeply for. Thinking of you, and hoping that you have a great Thanksgiving!
- Hey, it’s Thanksgiving! Hope that your turkey is filled with delicious stuffing!
- Enjoy the sweet melody of this joyous festival! May joy and melody come your way. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is the time to celebrate with joy. So, come and join our party! Let the smell of fresh fruits and the array of tempting food make your celebrations fun and exciting! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Autumn has brought with it beauty of joy and festivities. But, it’s all so lonely without you. Missing you this thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving!
- May you always have lots to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
- When the fields are empty and brown, when colorful leaves fall on the ground, when the dawn is crisp and nights fall early, it’s a sure sign that the season of thanks is finally here. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Let’s raise our eyes to the heaven and count our blessings. Let’s thank the almighty for all that he has given us. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On Thanksgiving Day, let us give thanks for the abundance of joy that has been showered on us. Happy Thanksgiving!