Pongal greeting text messages are the text messages that are sent to your friends, family members or any other person, to convey your greetings on the festivity of Pongal. These greeting text messages are most commonly exchanged between Tamils because Pongal is said to be an auspicious harvest festival of Tamil community. Given below are the sample messages of Pongal greetings.
Sample Pongal Greetings Text Messages
- I am sending my heartfelt wishes to say happy Pongal 2014 to you. May all your dreams come true. Have a blessed one, may you celebrate the festival with moments of laughter and fun.
- As Pongal comes once again, I wish it wipes always all the pain. Wish you and your family a blessed Pongal.
- Let this festival be a day full of happy moments and good things. Let this Pongal fill brightness and charm in everything. Let all your sorrows be washed always in a second’s fling, wish you a happy Pongal.
- Pongal is here, it is the time to celebrate with a great cheer. With this message, I have sent you Pongal gifts and sugarcane, may you celebrate the festival with lots of happiness and without any pain. Happy Pongal.
- Since Pongal is here, you have got a reason to eat endless sugarcanes. Happy Pongal and have a blessed life ahead.
- As I am sending Pongal wishes on your way, I just wish that peace, happiness and properity stay on your door always. Happy Pongal and welcome it with a smiling face.
- May this Pongal surround you with joyful and happy moments. May this Pongal fill your life with abundance of happiness and contentment. Please accept the Pongal wishes that are being sent. Have a happy and blessed Pongal.
- Since Pongal is here, you have got a reason to enjoy with a great cheer. Here is a gentle wish to say Happy Pongal dear, may you experience great health and wealth in your near future. Happy Pongal 2014.
- For all the Tamils, the festival of happiness and cheer is on the way. I am sending my heartfelt wishes for this festival so that you remain happy always. Happy Pongal and welcome the festival with a happy heart and a smiling face.
- The festival of sugarcane, sweets and colorful kalams has finally come. Let us celebrate the Pongal festival by being one. Wish you and your family a very happy Pongal, may you mark endless moments of joys and fun.