Wedding greeting messages are those kinds of messages which a person writes to another to wish the recipient a happily married life and are written on the occasion of a wedding. These messages are sent by the means of greeting cards and must be congratulatory in nature.
Wedding greeting messages for sister are those messages which a person writes to wish his/her sister on her wedding. For your reference, the following are a few examples of wedding greeting messages for sister:
Sample Wedding Greeting Messages for Sister
- Dear sister, I am so happy for you as you are getting married to the one you love. I hope married life turns out to be bliss for you and you remain happy ever after. God bless the lovely couple.
- You and John are a couple made in heaven and are perfectly suited for each other. On the occasion of your wedding, I pray to god to give you all the happiness in the world and bestow you with all that you want. Congratulations sister.
- The day of wedding is probably the happiest and most thrilling day for every person in the world. I hope this day marks the beginning of a wonderful life filled with love, joy, happiness and a lot of laughter. God bless you sister on the day of your wedding.
- The big day has finally arrived and my heart is filled with so much happiness for you and my dear brother in law. I wish you all the best for your married life and hope it turns out to be a lot of fun.
- Dear sister, on the occasion of your wedding, I would like to wish you best of luck for the next chapter in life and hope that you and George make a very happy and in-love couple. God bless you both and many congratulations.
- Many congratulations to the lovely couple on your big day. Your love is an inspiration for all of us and seeing you get married is like watching a romantic movie in front of our eyes. Hope married life is as much fun as courtship. God bless you both.
- God bless the happy couple and bestow you both with lots of love and joy. May this journey of marriage be the greatest phase in your life, one where you experience happiness, laughter, endless smiles and a lot of love. Congratulations for getting married.