Any farewell is usually a difficult time between the parties parting their ways.
It’s very difficult to bid farewell to the other party. One can choose to write a farewell message instead of going for a face-to-face farewell.
Sometimes the farewell is held at the end of the holiday season and the need for a farewell message arises.
The following sample holiday farewell messages would help you out in this regard.
Sample Holiday Farewell Messages
[blockquote]The best things uttered usually come at the last. People would go on talking for hours saying nothing following which they would linger near the doors with the words that come out with the rush from heart. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]A sad part in the life is that you often meet people who mean a lot to you and then you find out that they were never destined to remain beside you all the time. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]Farewells are best not said. It hearts deep inside when we have to say that to someone with whom we have just spent some wonderful moments. Till we meet again, have the best of all times. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]You would be remembered as a person who always smiled even when he was not passing through the best of times. You are the one who can always brighten up the day, even when you couldn’t brighten up your own. Happy holidays. [/blockquote]
- Farewells are not forever and goodbyes are not meant to be the end. They simply mean that we’ll meet again after the holidays.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]You will know that you have fallen in love when the worst thing to is to bid farewell after the long holiday season.[/notice]
- We never leave somebody behind when the holidays end. We take a part of them with us and leave a part of us behind.
- Never be dismayed with goodbyes. A farewell is required so that we can meet again during the next holidays and again spend some quality time.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]It’s always hard to give a farewell to a person with whom we have just spent the best holiday of our lives. Till we meet again, here’s wishing you all the best in life.[/notice]
- That was a wonderful celebration of the festive spirit. It’s hard to say goodbye after the times we just had.
- People have to part ways so that they can meet again in the future. The farewell is not the permanently bidding goodbye to a person.