The holidays are a perfect time for joyous celebrations and merrymaking.
We all look forward to the holidays, or any holiday for that matter, to spend some quality time with our friends and family. We often organize parties and social congregations during a holiday.
For this purpose we need to send holiday invitation messages to request our guests to join in a gathering.
Sample holiday invitation messages
[blockquote]The nip is the air, so why don’t you drop in for dinner. Leave all the hard work behind and join us on 6 Novermebr, 2013, 7.00 in the evening, at our residence at Crystall Road, Alberta, Georgia. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]With the holiday season in full swing, it’s time for some musical soiree. We, Margot and Henry, would request the pleasure of your company for an evening filled with fun, fiddles and fun at our Kentucky home on 10 November, 7 in the evening, at White Nook Form. Comfortable outdoor dressing suggested. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]It’s the perfect time of the year to indulge into some fun and taste some lip smacking gourmet. The Harbertsons Hotel requests your presence at the grand Halloween Ball on 31 November, Richmond Estate, Cuthbertson Highway, New York. [/blockquote]
- As the autumn days get cooler, our friendship gets warmer. We request the pleasure of your company at the autumn dinner party on 12 October, at 8:00 pm, Frankson Residence, 46 Hardwood Road, North Carolina. Linda and David Farson.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Leaf all the worries behind for joining us in some good food, cheer and fun at the Christmas dinner on Friday, 14 October at 6.30 pm at the Lakeside Resort, 45, Piper Lane, Newtown, Illinois.[/notice]
- Before the trees begin shedding their leaves and the onset of the fall, you are invited for lunch at Barman’s, Sunday, 7 September, 11.00 in the morning, 13433, Ridgestar Lane, Buffalo, New York. Sharon and Michael Rochester.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]As the leaves turn into brilliant hues, join us for some warm stew and some good conversation. The winter dinner party, Wednesday, 26 November, 2013 at 6.30 pm. The Whitehold Ranch, Rangers Road, Plymouth, Vermont. Come hungry.[/notice]
- The Christmas party won’t be the same if you are not there at our home. kindly join us for dinner on Friday, December 23, at 7.00 in the evening, 14 Terrace Lane, Salt Lake, Utah. Mary and Arnold Rothman.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]We feel really excited to invite you for a dinner at our place to celebrate this holiday season. Let’s all get together on 3rd January at my place on 8PM to have an enjoyable evening. Janet & Julie Jackson[/notice]