Holidays are the most enjoying times for a family. We eagerly wait for the holidays to come as we can indulge in some outings and merrymaking. Children and kids enjoy the holidays most and the families participate with them.
They are undeniably the most important members of our family. Holiday messages for kids enliven their spirits and also inject the same in us.
Sample Holiday Messages for Kids
May all the joy and peace be yours this season and all through the New Year.
May all the wonder and magic of this season fill your hearts. Wishing you and all your friends back there the very best of the holiday season.
Whatever brings you joy and whatever is good, may all that be yours in this holiday season. Let the season be magical and full of happiness.
Wishing my kids all the love, laughter and enjoyment for all this holiday season. May god bless you and keep you in the best of health for Christmas and New Year.
- May all the love and joy be showered upon you this holiday season.
- It’s time again for an outing to the countryside. We are all waiting your return from the boarding.
Wishing my son of a season filled with lots of cherished memories and beautiful moments.
- May all the wonder and magic of this season fill your hearts. Wishing you and your family the very best of the holiday season.
Wishing you and your friends the most joyous holidays filled with peace, prosperity and love. Al the best for a fantastic new year.
- It is the little things that matter the most to us. Enjoy your holidays to the hilt.
- May the holiday spirit remain with you all this season and all through the New Year.
- Wishing you and your friends the most joyous holidays filled with peace, prosperity and love. Al the best for a fantastic new year.
Son, I hope you are in the pink of health this holiday season. Take care of yourself and come home soon from work as we are all missing you.
- Dear daughter, thinking of you this magical season and hoping that you’re fine.
- Santa will bring you all the love and joy this holiday season.
- Whishing the best children in the world a wonderful holiday season followed by Christmas and New Year.
- Children, rejoice and remain glad. The best hasn’t come yet.
May all your holiday dreams come true and bring you further happiness all the time and for all times to come.
- A message of peace and love to the world’s best kids. Enjoy your holidays to the fullest.