Holiday messages for office are ones that are sent officially to person working in an organization. These messages can be sent by one colleague to another or from top management to all the employees. These are usually written to express happiness, gratefulness and good wishes.
Sample Holiday Messages for Office
- As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and on those who have helped to shape our business in a most significant way. We value our relationship with you and look forward to working with you in the year to come. We wish you a very happy Holiday Season and a New Year filled with peace and prosperity.
- As the holiday season is approaching, we want to thank you in offering tremendous job to us and we are grateful to you and I assure we will perform our duties to your entire satisfaction. With sincere appreciation for your friendship and good will, we wish you all the joys of this holiday season.
- At this joyous time of year, we are grateful for our work with you. We wish you abundance, happiness, and peace in a new year filled with hope. Happy holidays!
- May your Holiday Season be all wrapped up with cheer and filled with peace and happiness.
- At the holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our progress possible. It is in this spirit that we say, Thank you and best wishes for the holidays and happy New Year.
- The holidays are here again a time to remember our friends. Best wishes for a happy holiday season.
- It has been an honor and a pleasure to work with you this year. We wish you the best of holidays and a prosperous New Year.
- I hope you and all your coworkers, family, and friends have a lovely holiday season filled with joy and meaning.
- As gifts are given and received this holiday season, I think of the gift of knowing you. Thank you for the pleasure of working with you. Happy holidays!
- As the year ends, we want to thank you as we survived because of your hard work, dedication, creativity, etc. We look forward to work together. Once again, thank you for the pleasure for working with you. I hope you have a holiday that fills your heart with joy.
- Wishing you and all those close to you a joyous holiday season, a New Year of Happiness and Hope for a World at Peace.