Holiday messages for staff or employees go a long way to show that you really care and have good intentions for them and their families this holiday season.
The messages also help in showing appreciation towards the staff. Your employees are the real assets of your organization and words of encouragement or even simple wishes can boost their morale and productivity. Following are some samples of such messages.
Sample Holiday Messages for Staff
[blockquote]Here is wishing your family the best holiday season that you ever had. Let your holidays be filled with joy and cheers. Happy holidays to all of you. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]Have a wonderful season of holidays ahead. The company has hugely benefited because of all the hard work that you have put in and we are hugely grateful for your efforts. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]Hope that your upcoming holidays are filled with laughter, happiness, warmth and fun. May you spend the times joyfully and in the company of your family, friends, relatives and the near ones. Have a great holiday ahead. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear colleague, as a New Year resolution this time round, I have decided for adopting the Paul Buchheit credo. Feel free to look at me for any valuable advice that you want in the upcoming New Year. Caveat emptor. Happy holidays nevertheless. [/blockquote]
- Wishing you the best wishes and seasons greetings for you and your family. Hoping that you enjoy the upcoming holiday season to the fullest.
- Wishing you and your family all the best that can come your way this Halloween. Let the times be full of fun, laughter and joy.
- Stay healthy, happy and warm all this holiday season. Have lots of merrymaking and gaiety.
- Your contribution towards the prosperity of this organization has been commendable and priceless. May you have the best holidays replete with enjoyment and fun.
- Your dedication and creativity has contributed to what we are today. Have a great holiday season in the coming days.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]As the year comes to an end we feel grateful for the hard work, dedication and sincerity. Hope that we can spend every moment as fruitfully as you have contributed to the company. Have a great and joyous holiday as well as a prosperous new year.[/notice]
- Well, if you truly want to seek the truth, my advice would be to make many more mistakes, but not on my projects. Have a very good and wholesome holiday season.