While holidays are the best time to unwind and indulge in fun and games, there could be instances when there is bereavement in the family of someone near us, or someone could fall ill and do not have the chance to take part in holidaying.
Holiday sympathy messages can go a long to way express condolences during the holiday season. Following are some samples.
Sample Holiday Sympathy Messages
[blockquote]It was saddening to hear that demise has taken place in your home just at the onset of the holiday season. Hope that you tide over these trying times as soon as possible [/blockquote]
[blockquote]Sometimes I try to question myself whether I deserved to be around the person of such a strong character like your dad. I would continue looking at his direction for all the inspiration in life. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]May the love of all your family and friends surrounding you whenever you journey on anew road after the holiday season ends. We are always there for all the help that you may need. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]It was an indescribable loss for every one of us here. We hope that god gives us the courage to fight these hard times in the best of manner. [/blockquote]
- The saying that “all good tings must come to an end” just doesn’t seem like a good rule.
- The more you’re blessed, it hurts the more when you the blessing.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Words can’t describe who he was. And thus, the same words also can’t describe the feeling I am now experiencing when the time of joy and merrymaking is here again.[/notice]
- Our condolences are with you. We could never image that it would happen at the onset of fall.
- We will all miss him in this holiday season.
- The body dies. But love goes on forever. Love is everlasting.
- Everybody of us is on their own schedule for meeting god. Feels really bad that he had to depart so quickly.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Holidays are the time for sending flowers or cards. Never had any idea that I have to send a condolence message instead.[/notice]
- God will give you all the courage for fighting these difficult times. You will undeniably emerge victorious in that.
- God is testing your strength and courage this holiday season. Hope that this phase passes over soon.
- I just wanted you to know that whenever you need me you’ll find me beside you this holiday season.