Holiday vacation messages are the text messages that are sent to the people to convey and inform them about the holiday’s leaves that are intended for going on a vacation.
Such messages may be written by an employee to his boss to notify him about the holidays he might take or may be written by a sender to inform the readers about their off from workplace.
Sample Holiday Vacation Messages
[blockquote]Vacations are those moments in your life that you cherish for the rest of your life. May you have an amazing vacation and cherish all the moments spent. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]Holiday vacation is necessary to beat the stress caused due to daily hectic life. I am happy that you have planned at last to take one. I wish you all the best for your vacation. [/blockquote]
[blockquote]Before you leave for your vacation during this happy holiday season, I want to wish you a very happy and a safe journey. Have a good time with friends and family members. Enjoy and happy holidays! [/blockquote]
- May you have the best of your life during this holiday vacation! I hope you enjoy all the moments of the vacation and make the best out of it.
- It was necessary for you to go on a vacation. May you forget all your tensions and worries and have nonstop fun!
- I wish that you have a safe journey and I will pray that you have a fun filled vacation.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I hope that you enjoy every moment of your vacation and spend excellent time with your family. I wish you all the best.[/notice]
- I wish you all the best for the vacation that you are taking during your holidays. Hope you have a safe journey.
- Wishing you a very happy vacation from the bottom of my heart! May you enjoy your vacation!
- May your vacations be magical and wonderful. Enjoy to the peaks as it is the holiday time. Happy holidays.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]You do not have to be bothered about your work pressure on your vacation as I am here to complete it. Live your holidays to the fullest and have a joyous time with your family and children. Enjoy and come back soon.[/notice]
- Going for a complete vacation was the best you could ever do on your holiday. Now, relax, enjoy and be happy as this is your free time. Celebrate with family and be joyous. Happy holidays.