Holiday wishes text messages are ones that are sent to wish others on a holiday. The tone of these messages is very casual and filled with fun and happiness. These types of messages can be sent to friends, relatives, colleagues and other loved ones.
Sample Holiday Wishes Text Messages
- I am feeling so happy to be celebrating the independence day of our country today and wish you also a very happy independence day.
- Today is a holiday on account of Christmas and it is time to send best wishes top all near and dear ones and that’s why I am starting with you as you are the dearest one to me.
- Enjoying holiday on a Father’s day gets even more exciting with the company of a special dad like you. I am so glad that you will come and meet me for dinner tonight.
- New Year is the best time of the year which is filled with memories of the year that has passed by and positive hope of good memories that will surround the forthcoming year. Wish you a very happy New Year and enjoy your New Year holiday.
- My best wishes and seasons greeting to you and your family on the occasion of New Year’s Eve.
- May this holiday time be the most memorable one for you in your lifetime and remain so all through your life. Best wishes to you and your family.
- Warm thoughts revolve in my mind thinking about the great times we spent together last year. I was thinking of you on this special holiday that we celebrate together each year though we are unable to celebrate it together. My best wishes are with you always.
- It is time to rejoice as Santa Claus will be here anytime to cheer all of us on this Christmas night and I pray to Almighty that he fills your life with all the best things.
- Holiday seasons come and go but what remains are the special wishes and prayers of well-wishers that always stay forever. Wishing you a very happy holiday season this year too.
- Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you my dear friend and it is time to pack your bags and enjoy the most of this holiday time.
- Wishing you joy, success and contentment on the eve of Christmas from all of us here.