One way of inspiring someone to do the tasks with greater performance and better results are by giving them inspirational message through text message or through a card. This type of message not only motivates people but this also helps water a desolated land for hope to boldly sprout on it. Poets who are feeling so down about their writings will recover their enthusiasm in continuing their passion just by reading an inspirational dedicated to him or her.
This article provides six inspirational messages to help you cheer up aspiring poets for them to keep on writing despite the cynics who are forcing them to not believe in themselves and just completely forget about writing and find a new passion. These messages may serve as your guide or basis in composing your own message. The tone for this type of message should be uplifting and determined.
- Good morning, Johnny, I read the poems you had written since you were in your college days and I was at the peak of sorrow for your sad poetry has impacted me greatly. The tears I shed were almost impossible to stop, though by the end of the book I only realized that a collection of heartbreaks can be so beautiful and something so beautiful can be very heartbreaking. Keep your pen loaded with ink for you have a mission to make everyone in this world cry as I did.
- A publishing company may have rejected your work but this does not mean the end of your writing career. Many practitioner of arts have gone through what you are currently experiencing including Jennifer Lopez and even J.K. Rowling. They have been rejected many times but when their works were finally released the world was in awe to witness such a talent worth the admiration and acknowledgement of all people. Never give up and wait for your turn to rise in stardom.
- I don’t know why you’re not comfortable about your poems because when I read them I really thought they were from a published best-seller book. You should take pride in your writings for they are not only artistic products of human emotions but also serve as your passions pillars. Here’s an advice, go visit a publishing company and wait for them to announce you success.
- I know that you’re feeling depressed for cynics want to make you believe that your writing serves no purpose in the world of poetry. Always remember to not succumb to their opinions for your worth is so much greater than them. The class have read your works and not a negative comment was ever heard for everyone of us were touched. Keep pouring your heart out to blank papers and never ever stop from the irrational repugnance of the cynics.
- It is quite rare for math majors to be writing poems and you just happen to be one of those special species in the earth who can ace math while wooing the hearts of both men and women with your poems. I never knew that you were a natural poet until I read the first poem you’ve written about mathematical factors and I couldn’t help my manly self but giggle every line. You ought to write to your hearts content.
- If you have this burning passion to write as many poems as you can then write endlessly, let no factors of negativity be strong enough to stop you from living your passion.