There’s an old saying which goes, “Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened”.
New Year is the time for new beginnings. It’s time to start anew and do things which could make another soul smile.
The inherent New Year message is to embrace life and let go the past; inspirational New Year messages serve that purpose.
Sample Inspirational New Year Messages
[blockquote]We will open a book whose first pages are blank. We’re going to insert words in them ourselves. The name of the book is Opportunity whose first chapter is called the New Year.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]The old year’s gone. Let the past enter its own dead. A New Year has grasped control of time’s clock. All hail the possibilities and duties of the impending twelve months.[/blockquote]
- Always be at war with your ills and at peace with thy neighbors. Let this New Year herald a better man in you.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]The end of a year is not an end or a beginning but a walk through our lives with all wisdom that experience could instill among us.[/notice]
- For the words from the last year belong to its language and the next year’s words seek another voice. To bring in the end is to herald a new beginning. Happy New Year.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Let it always be said that I have played a friend, have loved, labored and lived here and made everything out of a happy New Year.[/notice]
- Starting afresh is the essence of a New Year. With the past gone, it’s time to look into the future.