21st birthday invitation messages are those messages which are written by a person to invite loved ones for the 21’st birthday party.
The person turning 21 can invite guests himself or a relative or friend can send invites on behalf of him/her. These messages should be effective in making the receiver feel welcomed and they must be kept brief and precise.
Sample 21st Birthday Invitation Messages
- As I am turning 21, I want all my close friends to join me in the moments of joys, laughter and fun. You are cordially invited for the birthday party; let us together make it a day to remember forever.
- We request for your warm presence over the 21st birthday party of our dearest daughter. Please come and bless her for her prospering future.
- As my dearest brother is turning 21, we have planned a surprise birthday party, full of exciting games, events and moments of fun. We therefore request you to come to make it a memorable one.
- You are requested to grace the 21st birthday party of my dearest son. We have thought of giving him a surprise birthday party, full of joys and endless fun. We look forward to have great time with you, see you at the party celebrations.
- You are cordially invited with you family to celebrate 21st birthday party of my daughter. It’s a special day in her life and we wish that all her dear ones are there with her on this day.
- Dear friends, you all are invited to my 21st birthday party. Let’s all have a rocking time.
[blockquote]Please grace the occasion of my son’s birthday by being present on the 2nd Feb 2012 at the lovely banquet hall. It shall be my pleasure to have you on that day.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I am celebrating my 21st birthday by throwing a party for my close friends. You are requested to be present so that I can share the memories of this beautiful day with you.[/notice]
- My brother is turning 21 and we are throwing a surprise birthday party for him. We would like to invite you and your family for the occasion and we hope you shall not disappoint us by being absent.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Please be present for the 21st birthday party of my daughter.[/notice]