Farewell Lunch Invitation Messages are those messages which are sent to invite the people over a lunch to bid farewell to your loved ones.
Farewell is the time to say goodbye to your friends, colleagues, teachers or other persons. Though it is difficult to part ways with your near and dear ones but in order to make this occasion memorable and happy, farewell parties are organised.
Sample Farewell Lunch Invitation Messages
[blockquote]You are requested to kindly join us over a lunch as we bid farewell to Jackson, financial director of our firm. We look forward to have you at the lunch get together. Kindly confirm your presence latest by tomorrow.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We cordially invite you over a lunch as we wish to throw a farewell party for Mr. Martin Luther. We look forward to have you at the lunch timings so as to bid a cheerful adieu to him, on his departure.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear All, as you are aware that Mrs. Susan is retiring tomorrow so in order to bid her farewell, the office is organising a lunch party at Hotel Hilton at 2PM. Please be there on time.[/blockquote]
- On the farewell of our boss, Mr. Ronald Peterson, we have organised a lunch get together at Cafe Fred. Kindly come and mark your presence to thank him for his years of services and bid a final adieu to him.
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]Your presence is solicited at the lunch party as we mark the happy farewell of Ms. Martha Williams. You are requested to mark your presence to express your gratitude, for her meritorious services in the field.[/notice]
- This is to inform you that Mr. Thomas Charles, Sales Executive of our company is bidding farewell to us. You are requested to join us over a lunch as we thank him for his services and contributions in the sales department.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]Dear Sara, we a organising a small lunch party tomorrow to bid farewell to Mr. Gomes. Please make sure to be in the cafeteria at 1PM.[/notice]
- Dear Sir, you have been an inspiration for all of us at the office and it’s really hard to believe that you are leaving now. In order to remember those old jolly days we are organising a lunch farewell party for you on 5th of July, 2011 at Hotel Sunrise. [highlight highlightColor="highlight-lightblue" ]Please grace the occasion with your family.[/highlight]