Funeral invitation messages are those types of messages which are framed or written so as to invite people for the funeral ceremony of someone close to the sender.
These messages are sent to near and dear ones and must have a tone of grief and respect for the departed soul. One must be extremely careful about the preciseness of words and the length of these messages.
Given below are a few samples of funeral invitation messages which can be useful for reference purpose.
Sample Funeral Invitation Messages
[blockquote]Please mark your presence on the funeral ceremony of my Great grandfather. We wish to assemble all our near and dear ones to pray for his peaceful soul.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]As Bob was very close to you, I invite you to be a part of his funeral ceremony. Kindly come and devote your sincerest sympathies and condolences.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]This is to invite you for the funeral ceremony of my friend, Bill. He was very close to you and it shall be great if you could come to bid him goodbye for the last time.[/blockquote]
- With a heavy heart, I would like to invite you for a funeral ceremony of my beloved grandmother. I wish to have you at her funeral ceremony for your sincerest blessings and thoughts for her peaceful soul.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]On the loving memory of my beloved grandmother, I would like to invite you on her funeral ceremony. Please come and devote your sincerest blessings and prayers. I request for your presence.[/notice]
- I invite you to join us on the funeral ceremony of my beloved grandmother. Please be there by 5:00 PM to pray for her serene and peaceful soul.
- The funeral ceremony of my beloved grandmother is scheduled to take place on Thursday. We request for your presence to bless her soul.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]With sadness in our hearts, we invite you to the funeral ceremony of my grandfather. Please come and extend your thoughts and prayers.[/notice]
- As you know that my great grandmother recently bid goodbye to all of us, I would like to invite you to join us on her funeral ceremony. Please be there as she would love you to be by her side.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I know it must be hard for you to accept the loss of Mrs. Taylor, but please be present on here funeral ceremony.[/notice]
- You are cordially invited to the funeral ceremony of my Great Grandfather.