Invitation message for farewell party are well- written notes in order send invitation of a farewell party being organised to bid adieu to colleagues, friends and companions.
Sample Invitation Messages for Farewell Party
[blockquote]You are requested to join us on a farewell party of friendship, food and goodbyes. Let us bid a cheerful adieu to our boss without a sigh. Kindly mark your presence to wish him for his happy future.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Martha is stepping forward towards newer opportunities. Let us wish her for successful future. Please join us on her farewell party.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Hello Angelina! Arrange some time and do come over the farewell party of my dear cousin Lily as she is moving to her house Canada to join her master’s degree. You are invited to join this evening along with your family to say goodbye to Lily in memorable style![/blockquote]
- Bidding farewell to Mr. Paul is a hard moment, let us meet over a farewell party and make it a memorable moment. You are requested to kindly mark your presence on the get together, marking the happy farewell of Mr. Paul.
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]Let us together meet over a farewell party to pay our gratitude to Mr. Derek. You are cordially invited to be a part of the farewell party. We look forward to have you there to mark the last moments with him.[/notice]
- Ms. Susie is all set to sail towards the new adventures. On her farewell, we have planned a small get together. Please join us on a farewell party to bless her for her new endeavours. Looking forward to see you at the evening.
- Help us bid adieu to the sales executive of our company. You are requested to join us on his farewell party.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]Dear Martha! Let’s wish Emma, our great friend and colleague, goodbye as she is ready for stepping into the new world and moving to England for her new job. We have planned a farewell party. Please join us![/notice]
- Hi Carla! Please join us for an evening of friendship, drinks and food just to bid goodbye to our dear colleague, Mr. Joan on November 2nd, 2010, Tuesday at Hotel Queen. This is a private party, and you are heartily invited. Have a great day!
- We all are decided to adieu Liza to wish her luck and to gift her some sweet memories with us. You are invited to join the farewell party on this coming Sunday at Hotel Marot, sharp at 5pm, where we all will enjoy the company of each other with buffets and drinks.
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]Hello Josh! I am inviting you to attend the farewell party of Jacky as he is moving to Paris to join his new job. Please come and delight us. It will be great to say bye Jacky together.[/notice]