Lunch Invitation Messages are those messages which are used by individuals to invite others for a lunch.
These types of messages can be sent to various different people like friends, family members, colleagues and others.
Lunch Invitation Messages must include details like venue for the lunch, date and time.
Sample Lunch Invitation Messages
You are requested to join us at a Lunch get together as we celebrate 1st birthday of our son, Bob. We look forward for your presence at the Lunch party!
Your presence is solicited at the lunch party as we mark the happy union of our daughter Martha with the love of her life George. Kindly come and bless the couple on their engagement ceremony.
Dear Joseph, Can we please meet over lunch on 5th of July, as I need to discuss some issues related to the new project. You can please let me know the venue and time as per your convenience.
- The happy union of Fred and Martha surely calls for a party! You are invited to join us on the lunch party on 19th June, at Victoria Resorts. We look forward to have you there.
- It’s been so long that we haven’t met each other. Let us meet over lunch tomorrow at Frolic’s Cafeteria. I look forward to see you.
Hey John, can you please spare some time and meet over lunch. I need to discuss an important matter with you. Please let me know when and where is it convenient to you.
- You are invited to be a part of the official meeting that is supposed to take place during the lunch timings. Kindly confirm your presence to Mr. Charles.
- Mr. & Mrs. Wills cordially invites you for a lunch on the happy occasion of birth of their grandchild.
Dear Lynda, Its long time we have seen each other. Let’s meet over lunch tomorrow at your favourite Italian restaurant “The Pasta” at 1:30 PM. I will be waiting for you.
- Dear Mrs. & Mr. Gomes you are cordially invited for a lunch at our residence on 5th of July, 2011 at 1:30 PM on occasion of baby shower party of my daughter, Suzanne.
- Dear Joseph, you are cordially invited for a team lunch party on 12th of August, 2011 at office cafeteria.