A memorial invitation message is a message usually sent to invite an individual to the memorial service of a deceased.
It is a very painful experience in life when a near and dear one passes away and the best way of remembering the person and paying respect to him is by performing a memorial service.
These types of messages must be simple as well as elegant. The message must also be informative in a sense the type of memorial service needs to be mentioned and also the date and venue of the memorial service.
Sample Memorial invitation messages
[blockquote]The honor of your presence is requested at the memorial service being held this Sunday on 6th of June in the memory of my elder son John Blake at Thomas Church. The memorial begins at nine in the morning.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Please join us in praying for our late mother for her successful journey of to heaven. We are arranging a memorial service for her at Grace Memorial Hall located at 65 Off Side Road, North Dakota, South Carolina 8907.[/blockquote]
[blockquote] It is sad that our great father passed away suddenly. In order to honor the great man we have decided to hold a memorial service for him. I would like to invite you for the service to be held at Hard Wood Graveyard 78 Tim Burton Street, New York, New Jersey 5689. Your presence is necessary.[/blockquote]
- We request your presence at the memorial service being held in memory of my late father. The memorial service will take place at 45 Chamber Inn Street, Holly Wood, Los Angeles 7890 at eight in the morning.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Mr. and Mrs. Adam invite you to the memorial service of our late daughter Jessica Adam. The memorial service will be held at Alive Graveyard located at 90 Indian Way Road, Iowa, Las Vegas 6789. The memorial service begins at ten A.M..[/notice]
- We are arranging a memorial service for our deceased father on 7th of this month. We request you to be present at that particular service. The venue is 38Unique Type Street, New York, New Jersey 4578 and commences from 12 noon.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I request you to be present in order to place a monument for my late husband at 89 West Side Street, Colorado, New Jersey 6790.[/notice]
- We are organizing a memorial service in the remembrance of our mother on 8th March at St. Joseph’s Church at 9 AM. You are kindly requested to be there to pray for my mother’s soul.