Wedding invitation messages for sister, as the name suggests are those kinds of messages which are used by a person to invite his/her sister to his/her wedding. These messages must be personalized in nature and should be able to make the recipient feel welcomed.
Any invitation message of this type must have a polite tone. For your reference, a few examples and samples of wedding invitation messages for sister are given below and can be used by anyone.
Sample Wedding Invitation Messages for Sister:
- On the 7th of next month, I am getting married to the man of my dreams my dear sister. You are cordially invited to it and make sure you reach the Timothy wedding hall exactly at 6 pm. looking forward to seeing you there.
- This is a reminder for you to be present at my wedding dear sis. All the details about the venue and time are mentioned in the email that I sent you and hope that you will not be late.
- Getting married without you being there to encourage and support me will make me feel very incomplete. Please don’t abandon me at this crucial time and please postpone your trip. Please try to come as you are one of my most important people in the world.
- Your presence at my wedding will be very encouraging for me dear sister. I am very nervous and without you, the day would be incomplete. Do make sure that you are part of my big day and are present at Symphony hall at 7 pm sharp on the 19th of this month.
- This is a humble reminder to you and John to be present at Yen hall for my wedding to Peter on the 29th of November this year. My wedding ceremony would not start until you don’t arrive so please be on time.
- This is to inform you that I have decided to get married to Greg on the 20th of this month. I know this is a sudden decision and a short notice but make sure you don’t skip the wedding ceremony. Hoping to see you at Pent Enclave hall at 8pm sharp.
- My wedding is still a month ahead but I wanted to remind you to be present at it with your husband and kids dear sister. This is a big day and without you, I will be very nervous so please be on time.