Annual leave messages are those messages that are sent by an individual to his/her colleagues, seniors and other people to let them know that they are going on their annual leave.
The message must give information about the number of days for which the person is on leave and also his contact details in case of emergency.
Sample Annual Leave Messages
[blockquote]My annual leaves have been approved and I won’t be able to access my official e mail id. As a result I may not be able to reply to your emails. I request you not to send any email till I return.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]This is to bring to your notice that I would not be coming to office for the next ten days as I am on annual leave. I may not be able to attend to your queries. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]My annual leave has been approved and it is from 5th of this month till 20th of this month. I have updated all the required documents and uploaded a soft copy and shared a soft copy with you all for following up with clients. I may not be available during my leave.[/blockquote]
- I will be on annual leave from 4th of May 2012 till 20th of May 2012. I won’t be available at office so I request you to call on my personal contact number in case of any emergency.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]At last my annual leaves have been approved and I am so excited that I would be able to visit my parents in my hometown. I hope to meet you all after returning.[/notice]
- I am going on a trip to the Bahamas Island where I can at last fulfill my ambition of going deep sea diving. Thanks to my team leader as he has approved my annual leave. I would request you all to wish me all the best for my trip.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]No tension of rushing to work, no tension of attending meetings and no tension of meeting deadlines for the next fifteen days as I am on annual leave. It is time for me to de stress and enjoy my holidays.[/notice]
- It is time to for me relax and spend some quality time with my family as I will be on annual leave for the next ten days. See you all after I return.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I am leaving my personal contact details if you want to contact me while I am on annual leave.[/notice]