Leave request messages are drafted cordially so as to request for leave to be granted for a certain period. This is an effective way through which you can notify others about your unavailability.
Thus, it has to be drafted efficiently so that necessity of your leave request is well understood by the recipient(s).
Sample Leave Request Messages
[blockquote]Good morning Sir. I’m suffering from high fever and headache since last night and so will not be able to attend office today. Please grant me leave today.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Hello sir, I will not be able to attend office today as I’m suffering from severe throat infection and fever. I will be going to the doctor for a checkup today. So please grant me leave.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Morning Sir, my dad is coming to my place from my native for a detailed health checkup and so I will have to be with him. Can you please excuse me for a day?[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Hello madam, I’m suffering from severe cold and headache since last night and not feeling even a bit better now. I have to go to the doctor for a checkup and so will not be able to make it to work today. Kindly excuse my absence.[/blockquote]
- Morning Sir, I met with an accident yesterday and fractured my leg. Doctor asked me to take good rest for at least a week. So please excuse me for not being able to attend work.
- Hi sir, I’m suffering from a bad tooth ache and I’m going to the dentist to fix it. Kindly grant me leave for one day.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Hi Sir, Good morning. My friend has met with an accident last night and he is all alone in the city. He needs my help badly. So can you grant me leave for just one day![/notice]
- Sir, my grandpa is admitted in the hospital as he is unwell. My mom is alone and she needs my help. Can I take leave today?
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Morning madam, my mom is unwell and so will have to take her to the hospital for a health checkup. Please grant me leave for one day.[/notice]
- Hi madam, my school mate’s dad passed away last night and she is one of my best friends. She is all alone in the city and so it would be great if I can be with her during this hard time. Can I take leave today?