Sick leave messages are those messages that are sent by a person to his/her colleagues or seniors to inform that he wish to take the leave as he/she is sick.
These types of messages can also be sent by students to their institute in order to apply for sick leave.
Sample Sick Leave Messages
[blockquote]I am unable to come to work due to illness. Thus, I will be on sick leave. I regret for any inconvenience created at workplace due to my absence.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]My blood tests reports have come and I have been detected with jaundice. The doctor has advised me two weeks of rest so I will be on sick leave for the next two weeks. I apologize for any inconvenience caused due to my absence at work. I assure that I will compensate for it once I rejoin.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I have not being keeping well since last one month and I need to get a checkup done urgently. So I will be on sick leave tomorrow.[/blockquote]
- I am not well and thus would not be able to attend work for the next two days. I will be on sick leave.
- I will be on sick leave for the next few days, so I would not have access to my official email id. In case of any emergency, I request you to call me on my cell phone number which is 867890.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]My health has not been keeping well so need to get lots of checkups done. So, I will be taking sick leave for the next three days.[/notice]
- I would like to bring to your notice I am taking a sick leave as my health is falling. I may not be able to give my hundred percent in this kind of condition.
- I am suffering from stomach infection and the pain is unbearable. It is difficult for me to work like this so I am taking a sick leave.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I will be on sick leave for next week. As a result I would not be able to answer to any mail sent to my official id. I request you to mail me to my personal id firstname.lastname@example.org[/notice]
- Dear Sir, I wish to inform that I would not be able to attend the classes for tomorrow as I am having high fever. I thus request you to please grant me sick leave.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Respected Sir, I am sending this message to let you know that I will be on sick leave for next few days as I have been diagnosed with jaundice.[/notice]