Life messages are the messages that are sent to inspire and motivate a person for various aspects in his or her life. These messages are framed in variety of ways to please the reader with your thought and quote about life.
Funny life messages are such messages that are framed in a humorous tone and are sent to cheer the reader at the time of difficulties in his life.
These might be the casual messages that are sent to a person to convey a thoughtful message about life in an entertaining manner. The messages must be framed in a funny manner so as to cheer the reader and make him or her smile.
Sample Funny Life Messages
[blockquote]In life, a man who thinks that his wife cannot bear a joke forgets that his wife took him too.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]One should stop worrying about the fact that world is ending today; always remember that it is already a new day in Australia.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]When you entered your life, you entered with nothing. The main purpose to send you was to make something out of nothing.[/blockquote]
- Life can be compared to an onion. You continue to peal it even when you know that you are weeping over it.
- Always ask for forgiveness today because you never know you will be guilty or not tomorrow.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Man did hard works to invent language so that he could satisfy his need to complain.[/notice]
- The greatest pleasure of your life should lie in doing things that others think you can’t.
- When I said you that I cleaned my room, I simply meant that I cleared my pathway to walk from my bed to the doorway.
- Life should never be lived with a serious mood. Nobody gets out of life alive anyway.
- It is an irony of life that most fun loving things are either illegal or immoral.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]The funniest part of the life is whenever you need your keys the most, you find it most difficult to find it.[/notice]
- It is really not important to know everything in life. It is important to search for the person who knows everything.
- Life can be compared to a lengthy TV show. The fact is that there is no remote control.
- Until you actually get old, growing up always seems amazing.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]People are never afraid of death. They just don’t want to be present when it actually happens.[/notice]