I love you messages for dad are those messages that are sent by children go their fathers to convey their love and care. A father is always a role model, an ideal and a hero in the lives of their children. Children send messages to let their dad know that he is valued, respected and loved. The messages are beautifully framed to reflect and convey your eternal love and to thank your dad for everything that he has done for you.
Sample I Love You Messages for Dad
- I feel so glad to have you as my dad. Words may fail to let you know how deeply I respect you. Please know that I really love you.
- Dearest dad, thanks for giving me everything in this life. Because of you, I am able to enjoy each and every moment of my life with a great surprise. I always wanted to let you know that you are the most special person to me, without you I don’t know what I would have been. I love you dad.
- Having such an understanding dad like you is a priced possession. You are a real source of my happiness. Dearest dad, I love you so much and I am really proud of your success.
- You have given me everything that I wanted in my life. You were always there at my side. I feel blessed to have a dad like you; I am really fond of you. I love you.
- Father plays an important role in the life of a child. You are a dad who is surely one of a kind. I have experienced the best days of my life with you, I really love you.
- Whenever I was low, you were there to make me feel high. Dearest dad, you have always inspired me to follow the dreams that I had in my eyes. I respect the way you shower your love on me, your presence is what makes me happy and glee. I really love you dad.
- Even at your worst, you have served us the best. Dearest dad, you are above the rest. We really love you for the kind of care that you shower, you are the best father. We love you dad.
- Dearest dad, you are a valuable asset of my life. I love you and I will love you all through my life.