I love you messages for mom are those messages that are sent to mothers by their children to express their love and concern. One should always search for the means to let her know that she is the most important part of your life and her love and presence is what matters the most.
A way to let your mother feel special and to tell her that you love her deeply is to send her these messages. These messages should be framed with loving words and can be sent through SMS, greeting cards, letters and others means. Some samples of messages are given below.
Sample I Love You Messages for Mom
- Mom, I wish to tell you what you mean to me. Without your love and care, I have no idea where I would be. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, your presence is what makes me happy and glee. I love you mom.
- Dearest mom, you have always been the best, be it a parent or a friend. I love you the most and I value the way you understand. You will always hold the most special place in my heart, I cannot think of being without you and staying apart. I dearly love you.
- “Mother” is really a simple word but its meaning is what’s seldom heard. What I am today is all because of you, this is the reason why I love you.
- Dearest mom, you are the best and you are above the rest. I love you so much and I love the warmth of your gentle touch. Nobody can ever take your place in my life because you are the one holding my hand during the time of my lows and highs. I love you mom.
- I wish I can tell you how much do I love you mum. I will not miss an opportunity to let you know that you will always remain this special in all the moments that are yet to come. I dearly love you and I promise that I will always remain honest and true.
- During the times of my high and at the times of my low, dearest mom, I have so much love for you that I owe. To me you are a divine blessing sent from above, no words can tell you how deeply do I love. I love you mom.