Condolence means commiseration or paying sympathies to someone. Condolence messages are sent to sympathize or comfort a person at the time of someone’s loss.
These messages are the emotional messages that are sent to ease the pain of the reader. The messages appear to be quite supportive and helpful to the person who has lost someone close to him.
Marking the gesture, reader sends back the messages to thank the person who paid him condolences.
These messages are sent to express your gratitude for the person and to thank him for his support, condolences and sympathies at the time of difficulty.
These messages can be sent through various different means including SMS, letter, mails and others.
How to Thank for Condolence Messages
[blockquote]The messages should be written with the feelings of thankfulness and love for the reader that he or she stood by your side at such a difficult time.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]While thanking a person for his condolence messages, your message should convey your gratitude for the reader.[/notice]
- You must write your “thank you for condolence message” in a very polite and a sweet manner.
- Your messages should be short, precise and effective in its content.
Some of the Examples of “Thank You for Condolence Message” are listed Below:
[blockquote] I cannot express in words how your care, love and support helped me during such a difficult time of bereavement of my beloved mother. It was because of you and your sympathies that I had lightness in my heart. Heartiest thanks to you for your condolences.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I really appreciate your kindness for being so sympathetic and supportive during the time of loss of my dearest sister. You stood by my side all through. I am really thankful to you.[/notice]
- I do not have words to thank you for all your care and support during this difficult time. Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart.