Christmas Day is celebrated as an annual commemoration of Lord Jesus Christ. This day is marked by celebrations wherein people respect the festivity of Christmas, exchange Christmas presents, go to church and greet each other with a Merry Christmas wish.
Sending wishes on Christmas Day can be done in many ways, such as sending Christmas greeting card messages, sending emails to your friends and family or sending a SMS messages through mobile phone.
The messages that are sent through cards must be written and framed in an attractive manner.
While writing or Framing Short Christmas Messages for Cards, Following Things Should be Kept in Mind:
[blockquote] Your messages should be effective in delivering your good wishes or blessings or greetings to the reader in an effective manner.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Your Christmas card should be well defined, carefully mentioning the name of the recipient and the sender.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”info” ] Your Christmas card messages should be short and precise.[/notice]
- Christmas card messages can also be sent in the form of a short Christmas quote.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Short Christmas card message must be framed beautifully so that it touches the heart of the reader.[/notice]
- These messages can be formal or informal depending on the person to whom the message is sent.
Following are Some of the Examples of Short Christmas Card Messages:
[blockquote]Respect the festivity of Christmas, come and celebrate the day with us. Merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful time.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]May your Christmas be a blessed one. May you experience unending feelings of joy, laughter and fun. Merry Christmas[/blockquote]
- Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]May you celebrate your Christmas day in the most cheerful way. Merry Christmas to you and your family.[/notice]
- This message is coming all the way from my heart to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas.