Paying condolence to someone means paying sympathies. Condolence messages are the sympathetic messages that are sent to pay your condolences to a person who has lost his near or dear one.
These messages are the polite messages that must be sent by a sender in a very humble way so that it may ease the pain of the reader.
Such messages are generally and most commonly sent through SMS, but now-a-days people are sending condolences through the funeral cards or e-cards.
While writing or framing short Condolence messages, following points should be kept in mind:
[blockquote]The condolence messages should be short, precise and to the point messages. That is it should be kept in mind that your condolences should be conveyed to a person in minimum words as possible.[/blockquote]
- Your messages must be framed in a very polite and/or an emotional manner.
- The tone of these messages is kept simple and is sent with the feeling of care and love for the person.
- Short condolence messages should express sender’s support and concern for the reader in his difficult times.
Following are some of the examples of short condolence messages:
[blockquote] We were truly sorry to hear about the sudden demise of Mr. Paul Jackson. He was a man of charming personality and we would remember him till eternity. Please take this comfort in knowing that we all are with you during this difficult time.[/blockquote]
- Your father was truly a special person in all of our lives too. He would be deeply missed. Please accept our heartfelt condolences and know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ] The sudden demise of your beloved mother fills our heart with sadness. She was a lady of true wisdom and powers. May GOD rest her soul in peace. Accept our sincerest condolences.[/notice]