Friendship means a bond or a relationship between two people who holds affection for each other. Friendship simply means companionship or a relationship between friends.
To express the friendship people commonly send friendship messages. These messages can be sent as SMS messages through mobile phones, or as friendship greeting card messages.
Depending upon the purpose, situation and the sender, friendship messages can be framed in a funny, polite, encouraging, flirty etc ways.
While Sending or Framing a Friendship Messages Following Points Should be Kept in Mind:
[blockquote] If your friendship message is a normal communicative message, it should have a conversational tone. This means that your friendship message should be effective in generating communications and conversations.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ] If your friendship message is a friendship quote, it should be a precise, motivational and an encouraging friendship quote.[/notice]
- If you wish to send a funny or a humorous friendship message, you should keep in mind the tone of your message and the content that you write.
Following are Some of the Examples of Friendship Messages:
[blockquote] I am proud to call you my friend. It is so because you are the only one who always understands. I can rely on you in good times as well as in bad times. I love you my dearest friend.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]My dear friend, today I wanted to let you know that you are one special person in my life on whom I can always depend. Thanks for being there.[/blockquote]
- If someone asks me what is friendship; I would simply say it is the most beautiful and a purest relationship.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ] Dear friend, you mean my world to me. You are my true friend, companion and everything to me. Thanks for being there by my side.[/notice]
- Friendship is not a game to play. It is a relationship to cherish yesterday, tomorrow, today and every day.