Father’s day is celebrated to Honor the bond of the child and the father and to show the gratitude towards the father as they work hard to provide nourishment to their children. Father’s day is celebrated in over 40 countries and the date of the Father’s day may vary from one country to another. Below are dates for the Father’s day in some of the countries that you may know about:
Just like this, the dates vary from one country to another. To make this day special, here are some of the messages for Father’s Day.
- You are my Childhood Hero and even today you hold a special place in my heart. You will continue to be my Hero, Happy Father’s Day.
- You helped me in learning about life and I passed every test of life because of you, Happy Father’s Day.
- A person who never spends money on himself and who rather saves the money for his child’s need is a father. Thank you for everything. Happy Father’s Day.
- Words can never express what you mean to me Dad. I have always loved you for helping me grow and learn. Happy Father’s Day.
- One father is equal to more than a hundred teachers. Thank you for every lesson dad, Happy Father’s Day.
- I thank God for sending me to your son. You are an irreplaceable dad. Happy Father’s Day.
- When I meet boys, I often compare them to you dad because that is my benchmark of perfection. Happy Father’s Day.
- No matter who comes in my life, Dad, I will always love you the most and you will always come first for me. Happy Father’s Day…
- You can be luckier when you have your father as your best friend. Thank you for being my partner in crime dad. Happy Father’s Day.
- You taught me to be strong, you taught me to follow my dreams and you taught me to trust. This helped me in achieving my goals and today I am here because of you. Happy Father’s Day.
- Simple Thanks, Simple Hugs, Simple Words but none of them can express my gratitude towards you. Happy Father’s Day.
- You have been the best coach because you knew that fundamentals were more important than anything else. Happy Father’s Day.
- Life has tested me many times but it has blessed me by giving a father like you. Thank you for everything dad. Happy Father’s Day.
- Dad, you had always been an inspiration for me. You taught me to work hard and you taught me not to give up in my life. Happy Father’s Day.
- You are someone whom I look up at and I always admire you for what you are. Thanks for being a fantastic father. Happy Father’s Day.