Halloween is a festival which is a favorite among kids as they get to dress up in costumes, apply makeup and collect sweets from neighbors and relatives. To wish a kid on the occasion of Halloween, a Halloween message works as the best method. Halloween messages for kids are used to greet children on Halloween and these messages can be sent through text, cards or with gifts.
The messages of this nature must be crisp and precise and should not exceed beyond a few lines. A few samples and examples of Halloween messages for kids have been given below and can be used by anyone for reference purpose.
Sample Halloween Messages for Kids:
- Happy Halloween to the cutest little kid I know. Have fun and stay safe on this day dear.
- Lots of candies and lots of sweets, lot of fun and a lot of love. Wish you all of this for the day of Halloween and for all the other days as well. Happy Halloween child.
- The dentist has especially asked me to tell you not to eat too much candy this Halloween. So take care and keep yourself away from mouth bacteria.
- What a great day it is to see all little kids dressed up, asking for candy. What a great Halloween day has come. Wish you all the fun on this day dear kid.
- May the class of 2013 have a lot of fun on this year’s Halloween holiday. Remember to not go out alone and stay in your building itself. Stay safe, stay happy.
- Have fun dressing up, have fun eating candy,
Have fun scaring your friends but do not get too naughty.
Here’s wishing a very happy Halloween to you dear kids.
- Without naughty little kids like you, Halloween would be so dull and boring. So pull up your socks and get ready for a lovely day of Halloween ahead.
- Stay warm this Halloween, stay cozy,
Don’t let the vampire enter or the witch hunt
Eat a lot of sweets and enjoy with your friends.
Have a great Halloween.
- May the spooky ghost linger in your house, may the fat witch forget her broom in your room.
May the werewolf creep you out, may the candy turn into zombies.
Just kidding dear kids. I just hope that you have a great Halloween day.
- Have a lot of fun on this year’s Halloween dear child.