Motivational messages for engineers are those motivational messages which are meant particularly for those in the field of engineering sciences. Surviving in the world of engineering while being on top of your game may seem like a task that may be depressing and dragging at times.
These motivational messages are thus meant to lift the spirits of the engineer looking for an inspiration. So if you know anyone who needs inspiration, then go ahead and send them the message.
Sample Motivational Messages for Engineers
- There is a famous Chinese proverb which says “Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid of only standing still.” I bring this proverb to let you know that you are meant to do great things the only thing you need to do right now is to trust your own self and move forward.
- The moment you decide to give up and let it all be- is the moment you get your own self labelled a looser. When you understand that no one else has the power to make you feel like a looser but you, you shall never lose.
- Work in a manner so that when you successors look at your acts, they dream to be like you, learn from your actions and aspire to succeed just as you did your predecessors.
- It is a well established belief that as one door closes there are others (or at least one other) that opens. So instead of looking at the closed door with regret, focus around you and find the one that has just opened up for you.
- You can never get what you did not ask for, you cannot have what you showed no desire for and you never achieve something that you never had the guts to go work for. Work for what you want in life dear engineer, and it shall be yours.
- Never say much less believe that you do not have enough time to do it all. Because you have just as many hours a day as your idol scientist or engineer had in his/ her time.
- There may be multiple sounds in your head, second guessing you every step of the way, making you doubt yourself and your abilities. The only way to shut them all up is by doing what you are meant to do, with finesse and excellence.
- Every engineer should remember that success and recognition do not come easy. For if they did no one would value them as much as they do.