Motivational messages for teachers are the messages which are meant to provide the educational instructors (i.e. teachers) with the motivation to keep working to make the best of the children of today, the makers of tomorrow. The messages are inspirational and motivational in the sense that they must inspire each teacher to do what is best for the student and not worry about anything else but the students.
- Some teachers are mediocre, some are good, others are superiors and then there are some who are just great. The fact that they tell, explain, demonstrate and inspire their pupils respectively is what defines their character. So decide what kind of teacher you want to be.
- The result of all your hard work as teacher may not be as apparent as the monetary benefits. They are slow, sometimes it takes years, but the moment your students shine and do you proud by becoming explicable human beings, will be the best moment of your life.
- Only a teacher who believes in his/ her pupils can work on them, nudge them, poke them and push them in the right direction. But like all other good things in life belief also comes from self and within oneself.
- Don’t just give your students some homework to keep their mind and time occupied. Give them something to think about as well, something to keep their minds and souls intrigued.
- You teach a child what to think and you clone human beings. But teach a child how to think and be ready to be surprised by how the child metamorphoses into someone amazing and extremely talented.
- Inspire yourself first if you wish to inspire your students and make them the best version of their own selves.
- You are here to shape the minds and mould the characters of the future generation. How do you believe you can do that if you keep doubting or second guessing yourself? So believe in yourself and lead us all to a brighter future.
- There is no telling that when does the influence of a teacher start affecting a student like it should. But the influence does expand till eternity ones it begins. So keep on working and all of who you are will reflect best in your students.
Remember always that the character of a teacher is like that of a candle. They both let themselves be consumed in one way or the other just to light the path of others.